INCORPORATION FEES (EUROS)
Incorporation in Panama – Euros 1,650.00
1st year Government License Fee – US$ 300.00 – Euros 230.00
Annual maintenance fees – Euros 1050.00/annual (*)
Provision of Bearer Shares - Euros 250.00 (Optional)
Provision of Registered Offices with mail re-forwarding services – Euros 780.00/annual
Provision to cover mail re-forwarding – Euros 200.00
Provision of Corporate Offshore Bank Account – General Disbursements - Euros 870.00 (Optional)
2nd set of certified documents for Bank Account opening purposes – Euros 325.00
Translation of all statutory documents into the English language (certified) - Euros 790.00
Hand Plier Company Seal – Euros 75.00
DHL delivery of documents – Euros 70.00
(*) 1st year fees will be payable together with incorporation fees.
All documents will be provided notarised and apostilled.
First year – Fees are considered from the date of formation until the 31st December same year
2nd and subsequent years – All annual fees marked above as “/Annual” become due from the 1st January each ear, and are payable until the 31st January
The Annual Fees are concerned with the following services:
Annual Statutory Fee, which includes:
- Local incorporation agent – our solicitor we use to provide us all services relating company matters (registered agent facilities);
- Filing statutory returns with official departments, required, to be the company active and alive;
- Liaison with the registered office and the registered agent in the jurisdiction of incorporation, attending to the payment of the Annual Government License Fees and other government fees;
Annual Compliance Fee, which includes:
- Attending to routine compliance matters (inclusive of periodic file reviews), reviewing official correspondence received and other routine matters incidental to good corporate governance;
- Processing and Return Filing with Internal revenue, Registrar of Companies, and other official departments
NOMINEE SERVICES – OPTIONAL
Nominee Services are recommended to those people who wish and require 100% privacy, confidentiality and anonymity as to his relationship with the company. In such case, your name will not appear on the Registrar of Companies, but the nominees' names. You can however manage the company through a P.O.A. which can be issued as per your own verbiage or ours. This is the recommended situation for your specific case.
Provision of Nominee Shareholder – Euros 450.00/annual
Provision of Nominee Board of Directors - Minimum 3 required (President, Treasurer and Secretary) - Euros 1,350.00/annual – for the whole Board of Directors
Certified and apostilled Power of Attorney - Euros 650.00
Remark: In case you will contract our Nominee Services, a Power of Attorney (certified and apostilled) will be provided in the name of the person who will be in charge for the sole Management of the company, i.e., Beneficial Owner, together with following documents:
- Nominee Services Agreements
- Directors' Declarations of Trust
- Directors' Resignation Letters signed and undated
- Power of Attorney
FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICES
Full serviced Virtual Office in Panama – a service provided for those who incorporate offshore but simultaneously wish to offer the company a high degree of credibility internationally, and grant that all mail, phone calls and faxes addressed to your company by any entity, client, provider, … will be always received by you. In your specific case, this Virtual Office is highly recommended:
Telephone Number in Panama – Euros 650.00/annual
Setup fee - Euros 25.00
Provision to cover message re-forwarding services - Euros 200.00
Fax Number in Panama – Euros 650.00/annual
Setup fee - Euros 25.00
Provision to cover fax re-forwarding services - Euros 200.00
WORLDWIDE CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNTS
International Recommended banks:
ABN AMRO, Hong Kong
Alliance Leicester Commercial Bank, UK
Anglo Irish Bank, Vienna, Austria
AP Anlage & Privatbank AG, Switzerland (Group Parex Bank)
Atlantic International Bank, Belize
Bank of Bermuda Ltd (owned by HSBC), Bermuda
Barclays Bank, Isle of Man and Gibraltar
Credit Suisse, Zurich, Switzerland
FBME Bank Ltd, Cyprus
First Caribbean International Bank, in Turks & Caicos
Lloyds TSB Bank, Isle of Man and Jersey
Loyal Bank, St Vincent & The Grenadines
National Bank of New Zealand, Auckland
NBC Nuevo Banco Comercial, Uruguay, Montevideo
Parex Bank, Latvia
Provident Bank, Belize
Rietumu Bank, Latvia
Standard Bank, Isle of Man, Jersey and Mauritius
If either of these banks or jurisdictions to set up your corporate bank account suits you, we shall be very pleased to assist you.
Our Services before you deal directly with the bank by yourself:
Independent advice to help you to choose the right bank
Support regarding due diligence requirements
Assistance with filling in the required forms
Provision of properly legalized corporate documentation where applicable
Recommending you to the bank based on your individual profile and due diligence documentation
Representing you before the bank in the course of account opening
(a) If extra legalization and/or corporate documents are required by the bank, additional fees apply;
(b) Bank own account opening fees and costs (if any) will be charged from the first deposit to your account;
(c) Bank fees and costs are not included into our bank introduction fees.
(d) Any of the banks above always have their final word, after due diligence processed, by accepting you or not as their customers, depending on their on evaluation; however, you are always free to open your company’s bank account by yourself, with some other bank of your selection.
(1) The above description is not an offer or soliciting to provide financial services of any kind inclusive but not limited to buying any security or investment product or receiving an investment advice from us. Bank fees and account opening terms inclusive due diligence requirements are subject to change from time to time without notice;
(2) After the account has been opened you deal directly with the bank by yourself, entirely at your own risk and at your sole discretion; we may not be responsible for any changes in the legal or financial status, requirements, fees and commissions of the aforesaid Banks.
Certificate of incorporation
Memorandum and Articles of Association (Public Notary deed)
Offshore Corporate Bank Account
DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
We can either dispatch the documents to you by DHL or any other express courier AT YOUR OPTION.
TIME TO INCORPORATE AN IBC IN PANAMA
A new incorporated company will take approximately 3/4 days; time to notarise and apostil all documents, will be approximately 4/5days; Delivery by DHL 2 days.
READILY AVAILABLE SHELF COMPANIES
Shelf Companies available
HOW TO START INCORPORATION PROCESS
We only need an email from you, with your order, confirming the required optional services, if any. A Proforma invoice will then be delivered to you with our banking coordinates, for settlement of our fees by Swift wire bank transfer.
(1) We shall need copy of passports and scanned Utility Bill as proof of addresses of all Members (Shareholders and Directors), should you decide to appoint them yourself.
(2) In case you will contract our Nominee Services, we shall only need copy of the passport and address of the General Company Manager – Beneficial Owner – to enable us to issue the necessary Power of Attorney on his/her behalf.
(3) We shall need you to provide us 3 or 4 alternative names, as you would like the company to be called, for our name search and approval.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
OFFSHORE INCORPORATION SERVICES
COMPANY FORMATION & MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TAX PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
PRIVATE & FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
PANAMANIAN LICENSED FINANCIAL CORPORATIONS
NEW ZEALAND OFFSHORE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL NOMINEE STRUCTURES
INCORPORATION IN EUROPE AND
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE CENTRES
WORLDWIDE FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICES