COMPANY FORMATION IN UK
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Processing and Registration Fees – Euros 980.00
Special draft of Corporate Articles to adapt to Client’s specific business activity – Euros 225.00
Provision of Registered Office as legally required – Euros 580.00/annual
Provision to cover post charges – Euros 150.00
Notarization and apostil of all statutory documents, including first minutes – Euros 375.00
Provision of a Company Secretary as highly recommended – Euros 250.00/annual
Annual maintenance fees – 950.00/annual (*)
Annual License fee payable to Companies House – Euros 50.00
Secretarial services for regular filing of Inland Revenue and Companies House forms – Euros 980.00/annual
Provision of Corporate Bank Account - Euros 870.00 (Optional)
2nd set of certified documents for bank account opening purposes – Euros 325.00
Hand Plier Company Seal – Euros 75.00
DHL delivery of documents – Euros 70.00
(*) 1st year fees will be payable together with incorporation fees
First year – Fees are considered from the date of formation until the 31st December same year
2nd and subsequent years – All annual fees marked above as “/Annual” become due from the 1st January each ear, and are payable until the 31st January
The Annual Fees are concerned with the following services:
Annual Statutory Fee, which includes:
- Local incorporation agent to provide you all services relating company matters (registered agent facilities);
- Filing statutory returns with official departments, required, to be the company active and alive;
- Liaison with the registered office and the registered agent in the jurisdiction of incorporation, attending to the payment of the Annual Government License Fees and other government fees;
Annual Compliance Fee, which includes:
- Attending to routine compliance matters (inclusive of periodic file reviews), reviewing official correspondence received and other routine matters incidental to good corporate governance;
- Processing and Return Filing with Internal revenue, Registrar of Companies, and other official departments
FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICES
Full serviced Virtual Office in London – a service provided for those who incorporate offshore but simultaneously wish to offer the company a high degree of credibility internationally, and grant that all mail, phone calls and faxes addressed to your company by any entity, client, provider, … will be always received by you. In your specific case, this Virtual Office is highly recommended:
Exclusive Fax number in France – 750.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.00
Provision to cover fax re-forwarding on a daily basis – Euros 200.00
Exclusive Telephone number in France – 750.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.00
Initial provision to cover all calls diverted to your own line outside France - Euros 500.00
NOMINEE SERVICES (OPTIONAL)
Nominee Services are recommended to those people who wish and require 100% privacy, confidentiality and anonymity as to his relationship with the company. In such case, your name will not appear on the official files of the Registrar of Companies, but the nominees’ names. You can however manage to run the company through a full P.O.A. – Power of Attorney - which can be issued as per your own verbiage or ours. We can provide you a draft for your analysis.
NOMINEE SERVICES - FEES
Provision of Nominee Shareholder – Euros 450.00/annual
Provision of Nominee Director – Euros 750.00/annual
Certified and apostilled Power of Attorney (P.O.A.) – Euros 650.00
We can provide you a draft of this Power of Attorney for your review and approval, upon your request.
- Nominee Services Agreement
- Director’s Declaration
- Director’s resignation letter signed and undated
- Stock transfer form of shares, in blank, signed and undated
WORLDWIDE CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNTS
International Recommended banks:
ABN AMRO, Hong Kong
Alliance Leicester Commercial Bank, UK
Anglo Irish Bank, Vienna, Austria
AP Anlage & Privatbank AG, Switzerland (Group Parex Bank)
Atlantic International Bank, Belize
Bank of Bermuda Ltd (owned by HSBC), Bermuda
Barclays Bank, Isle of Man and Gibraltar
Credit Suisse, Zurich, Switzerland
FBME Bank Ltd, Cyprus
First Caribbean International Bank, in Turks & Caicos
Lloyds TSB Bank, Isle of Man and Jersey
Loyal Bank, St Vincent & The Grenadines
National Bank of New Zealand, Auckland
NBC Nuevo Banco Comercial, Uruguay, Montevideo
Parex Bank, Latvia
Provident Bank, Belize
Rietumu Bank, Latvia
Standard Bank, Isle of Man, Jersey and Mauritius
If either of these banks or jurisdictions to set up your corporate bank account suits you, we shall be very pleased to assist you.
Our Services before you deal directly with the bank by yourself:
Independent advice to help you to choose the right bank
Support regarding due diligence requirements
Assistance with filling in the required forms
Provision of properly legalized corporate documentation where applicable
Recommending you to the bank based on your individual profile and due diligence documentation
Representing you before the bank in the course of account opening
(a) If extra legalization and/or corporate documents are required by the bank, additional fees apply;
(b) Bank own account opening fees and costs (if any) will be charged from the first deposit to your account;
(c) Bank fees and costs are not included into our bank introduction fees.
(d) Any of the banks above always have their final word, after due diligence processed, by accepting you or not as their customers, depending on their on evaluation; however, you are always free to open your company’s bank account by yourself, with some other bank of your selection.
(1) The above description is not an offer or soliciting to provide financial services of any kind inclusive but not limited to buying any security or investment product or receiving an investment advice from us. Bank fees and account opening terms inclusive due diligence requirements are subject to change from time to time without notice;
(2) After the account has been opened you deal directly with the bank by yourself, entirely at your own risk and at your sole discretion; we may not be responsible for any changes in the legal or financial status, requirements, fees and commissions of the aforesaid Banks.
BANKING IN UK
Alliance & Leicester
Bank of Scotland
Allied Irish Bank (GB)
Cater Allen Bank
Northern Bank Limited
Standard Bank London
Standard Chartered Bank
Most of the banks in UK require physical presence of the Directors at their Branch, for personal acquaintance of Customer and to sign all bank application forms; alternatively, this meeting can also be held at any other branch of the bank outside UK.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Certificate of Incorporation
Certificate of Good Standing
All documents will be provided certified and apostilled, as per Hague Convention, for international recognition of the statutory documents.
DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
We can either dispatch the documents to you by DHL or any other express courier at your option.
TIME TO INCORPORATE
A new incorporated company will take approximately 1 day; Apostil on documents – usually from 4 to 5 working days; Delivery of documents to you – 2 days.
READILY AVAILABLE SHELF COMPANIES
We have readily available "shelf" companies incorporated since 1998, with no activity, that we register and activate upon a client's request.
List available upon request.
HOW TO START INCORPORATION PROCESS
We only need an email from you, with your order, confirming the required optional services, if any. A Proforma invoice will then be delivered to you with our banking coordinates so that you may settle payment by swift wire bank transfer.
(1) We shall need copy of passports and Utility Bill of all Members – Shareholders and Directors – in case you wish to appoint your own officers;
(2) In case you will contract our Nominee Services, we shall only need copy of the passport and address of the General Company Manager – Beneficial Owner – to enable us to issue the necessary Power of Attorney on his/her behalf.
(3) In case you wish to incorporate a brand new company, we shall need you to provide us 3 or 4 alternative names, as you would like the company to be called, for our name search and approval; results will be provided the same day.
TIME TO GET COMPANY'S NAME APPROVED
Usually the same day or next day
Consulting, tax planning, company structuring
Providing legal seat and office facilities,
Bank account opening,
Providing legal representative,
VAT registration and accounting,
Notary public and international legalizations
Hope all above information meets your requirements and needs.
In case you may have any further matter or question to clarify, please don’t hesitate to contact us, before taking your decision.
OFFSHORE INCORPORATION SERVICES
COMPANY FORMATION & MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TAX PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
PRIVATE & FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
PANAMANIAN LICENSED FINANCIAL CORPORATIONS
NEW ZEALAND OFFSHORE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL NOMINEE STRUCTURES
INCORPORATION IN EUROPE AND
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE CENTRES
WORLDWIDE FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICES