INCORPORATING A TRUST
INCORPORATION AND SERVICES FEES
Trust Incorporation – Euros 3,750.00
Special draft of Trust Deed, adapted to your specific needs – Euros 750.00
Annual maintenance fees – 1,800.00 (*)
Provision of a Corporate Bank Account in Gibraltar – General Disbursements - Euros 550.00
2nd set of certified documents for bank account opening purposes – Euros 325.00
Certified Minutes to decide the opening of a Bank account and appointing the Account Signatory - Euros 225.00
Trust Seal – Euros 75.00
DHL delivery of documents – Euros 70.00
(*) 1st year fees will be payable together with incorporation fees.
First year – Fees are considered from the date of formation until the 31st December same year
2nd and subsequent years – All annual fees marked above as “/Annual” become due from the 1st January each ear, and are payable until the 31st January
The Annual Fees are concerned with the following services:
Annual Statutory Fee, which includes:
- Local incorporation agent to provide you all services relating the Trust matters (registered agent facilities);
- Filing statutory returns with official departments, required, to keep the Trust active and alive;
- Liaison with the registered office and the registered agent in the jurisdiction of incorporation, attending to the payment of the Annual Government License Fees and other government fees;
Annual Compliance Fee, which includes:
- Attending to routine compliance matters (inclusive of periodic file reviews), reviewing official correspondence received and other routine matters incidental to good corporate governance;
- Processing and Return Filing with Internal revenue, Registrar of Companies, and other official departments
NOMINEE SERVICES – OPTIONAL
Nominee Services are recommended to those people who wish and require 100% privacy, confidentiality and anonymity as to his relationship with the Trust. In such case, your name will not appear on the Registrar of Companies, but the nominees' names. You can however manage the Foundation through a P.O.A. which can be issued as per your own verbiage or ours. This is the recommended situation for your specific case.
Provision of Nominee Settlor – Euros 550.00/annual
Provision of a Nominee Trustee – Euros 950.00/annual
Provision of Trust Protector – Euros 950.00/annual
Remark: In case you will contract our Nominee Services, a Power of Attorney (certified and apostilled) will be provided in the name of the person who will be in charge for the sole Management of the Trust, as the "General Trust Manager", together with following documents:
- Nominee Services Agreements
- Settlor ´s Declaration of Trust
- Nominee Trustee's Declaration of Trust
- Protector’s Declaration of Trust
- Resignation Letters signed and undated
- Power of Attorney
- Certified and Apostilled Power of Attorney - Euros 650.00
FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICE IN GIBRALTAR
A service provided for those who incorporate offshore but simultaneously wish to offer the company a high degree of credibility internationally, and simultaneously grant everyone, client, provider, or official entities, to contact you, and that such contact will reach you, either by mail, phone or fax, and that you can receive it and process it.
DEDICATED PHONE LINE
For a more personalised service you may install your own phone in the office which can be answered with your company name or diverted to any number of your choice.
(a) Deposit – Euros 300.00
(b) Installation – Euros 240.00
(c) Handset: Euros 90.00
Total Set-up Cost (1) – Euros 630.00 (one-off payment)
Monthly GibTelecom Bills
Rental – Euros 30.00/month
Call Diversion to your online outside Gibraltar – Euros 15.00/month
Our Monthly Charges – Euros 80.00/month
If we pay bill for client – Cost + Euros 9.00/month (*)
* there must be sufficient funds on deposit with us – If you expect to use any of the pay-as-you-use services outlined above, you should send us a deposit sufficient to cover your expected use. We will remind you when this deposit needs topping up - Suggested initial provision – Euros 500.00
Minimum One Year Contract – 12 months
Total (2) Euros 1,228.00
EXCLUSIVE FAX NUMBER IN GIBRALTAR
One year contract – Euros 650.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 25.00
Provision to cover fax re-forwarding – Euros 200.00
All faxes re-forwarded to you on a daily basis
Re-forwarding fees – 1st page Euros 2.00; next pages – Euros 1.00/page
Total (3) Euros 875.00
Time to activate: Approx. 1week
RECURRING GOVERNMENT COSTS
Annual Return Filing Fee - GBP26
WORLDWIDE CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNTS
International Recommended banks:
ABN AMRO, Hong Kong
Alliance Leicester Commercial Bank, UK
Anglo Irish Bank, Vienna, Austria
AP Anlage & Privatbank AG, Switzerland (Group Parex Bank)
Atlantic International Bank, Belize
Bank of Bermuda Ltd (owned by HSBC), Bermuda
Barclays Bank, Isle of Man and Gibraltar
Credit Suisse, Zurich, Switzerland
FBME Bank Ltd, Cyprus
First Caribbean International Bank, in Turks & Caicos
Lloyds TSB Bank, Isle of Man and Jersey
Loyal Bank, St Vincent & The Grenadines
National Bank of New Zealand, Auckland
NBC Nuevo Banco Comercial, Uruguay, Montevideo
Parex Bank, Latvia
Provident Bank, Belize
Rietumu Bank, Latvia
Standard Bank, Isle of Man, Jersey and Mauritius
If either of these banks or jurisdictions to set up your corporate bank account suits you, we shall be very pleased to assist you.
Our Services before you deal directly with the bank by yourself:
Independent advice to help you to choose the right bank
Support regarding due diligence requirements
Assistance with filling in the required forms
Provision of properly legalized corporate documentation where applicable
Recommending you to the bank based on your individual profile and due diligence documentation
Representing you before the bank in the course of account opening
(a) If extra legalization and/or corporate documents are required by the bank, additional fees apply;
(b) Bank own account opening fees and costs (if any) will be charged from the first deposit to your account;
(c) Bank fees and costs are not included into our bank introduction fees.
(d) Any of the banks above always have their final word, after due diligence processed, by accepting you or not as their customers, depending on their on evaluation; however, you are always free to open your company’s bank account by yourself, with some other bank of your selection.
(1) The above description is not an offer or soliciting to provide financial services of any kind inclusive but not limited to buying any security or investment product or receiving an investment advice from us. Bank fees and account opening terms inclusive due diligence requirements are subject to change from time to time without notice;
(2) After the account has been opened you deal directly with the bank by yourself, entirely at your own risk and at your sole discretion; we may not be responsible for any changes in the legal or financial status, requirements, fees and commissions of the aforesaid Banks.
Certificate of Incorporation
Memorandum & Articles of Association
DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
We can either dispatch the documents to you by DHL or any other express courier, if a faster delivery service required.
HOW TO START INCORPORATION PROCESS
As to start the incorporation process, we only need an email from you, with your order, confirming the required optional services, if any. A Proforma invoice will then be delivered to you with our banking coordinates so that you may settle payment by swift wire bank transfer.
DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION REQUIRED
1 - In case you do not contract our Nominee Services, we need you to provide us the names of the persons who will be appointed by you as Members for your Trust. We shall need scanned copy of passports and Utility Bill as proof of address.
2 - In case you will contract our Nominee Services, it will be required the same documents but just of your person, as the Beneficial Owner – General Trust Manager, to enable us to issue the Power of Attorney in your behalf.
3 - Also 3 – 4 alternative names will be required to enable us to make the name search and approval for the Trust.
TIME REQUIRED GETTING YOUR TRUST NAME APPROVED
Same day or next day latest.
TIME TO INCORPORATE A TRUST IN GIBRALTAR
A Trust will take approximately 3/4 days; time to notarise and apostil all documents, approximately 4/5days; delivery by DHL 2 days.
Hope all above information meets your requirements and needs.
In case you may have any further matter or question to clarify, please don’t hesitate to contact us, before taking your decision.
OFFSHORE INCORPORATION SERVICES
COMPANY FORMATION & MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TAX PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
PRIVATE & FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
PANAMANIAN LICENSED FINANCIAL CORPORATIONS
NEW ZEALAND OFFSHORE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL NOMINEE STRUCTURES
INCORPORATION IN EUROPE AND
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE CENTRES
WORLDWIDE FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICES