INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY
Registration fees – Euros 2,750.00
Draft and preparing Memorandum & Articles of Association - Euros 325.00
Compliance fees – time spent incorporating and structuring the company in accordance with client requirements – Euros 1,000.00
Government fees (*) - payable to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission – Euros 1,500.00/annual
Provision of Registered office in Australia with mail re-forwarding services – Euros 1,800.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.00
Provision to cover mail re-forwarding – Euros 200.00
Registration for GST – Euros 750.00
Appointment of an Australian resident Company Secretary – in accordance with the Australian Companies Act 2001 – Euros 1,550.00/annual
Resident director services - Euros 3,250.00/annual. In addition to this annual professional fee, a refundable deposit of Euros 2,000.00 will be collected from our client, as insurance against future litigation costs.
Accounting support to your Australian Company, to ensure it complies with the statutory requirements of the Australia Companies Act 1963 – Euros 3,600.00/annual
Assistance opening a Corporate Bank Account (Optional) – Euros 2,750.00
Statutory annual return - payable to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission – Euros 750.00/annual
General disbursements – Euros 200.00
Delivery of documents by DHL – Euros 70.00
First year – Fees are considered from the date of formation until the 31st December same year
2nd and subsequent years – All annual fees marked above as “/Annual” become due from the 1st January each ear, and are payable until the 31st January
1. These are the statutory fees payable to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) for your company business license;
2. In accordance with Section 142 of the Australia Companies Act 2001, a Company shall as from the date of its incorporation have a registered office in Australia, to which all official Government communications and notices may be addressed and which shall be open and accessible to the public for not less than 3 hours during ordinary business hours on each day, Saturdays, weekly and public holidays excepted.
To comply with this statutory requirement, our Australian business office will be the registered office address for your Australian company. Thereafter, this address will be used to receive Government correspondence including a) Annual Tax Return b) Notice of changes in Australia Company Law c) Notice of liquidation of company d) notification of annual business license fees overdue.
Please note, the Australia Company Registered Office address shall not be printed on our clients’ sales invoices, business cards or business websites, without the written consent of Eurofinanzza. Our clients’ requirement to have a Australia business address is a separate service explained in more detail under Virtual Office services.
3. In accordance with Section 171 of the Australian Companies Act 2001, each Australian Company must appoint a company secretary, who may be a natural person or a body corporate, but the company secretary must be resident in Australia. We consent to act as your Australian Company Secretary and our annual responsibilities include:
- Make application for the annual Business License renewal, upon receipt of the appropriate license fee;
- Preparation and filing of Annual Return and AGM documents;
- Securely maintain company records and chop;
Filing of notice of change of registered office, change of business address, change of directors and secretary.
4. This fee covers the time spent:
- Explaining to our client the tax and company law implications of incorporating a Australian Company;
- Structuring the corporate vehicle so that it is tax efficient and is a solid legal corporate structure;
- Registering the company with ASIC;
- Preparing the post incorporation documents for our client;
5. These are the total incorporation costs in Year 1. Unlike our competitors, there are no hidden costs like compliance and legal fees or courier/postage costs. What you see is what you get.
6. We will open an Australian corporate bank account without you having to visit the bank. Your corporate bank account will be with one of the top 5 international retail banks and will include credit card, ATM card, internet banking and cheque book. Please note our fees do not include the initial deposit required by the bank – Euros 2,750.00 (Optional service); should you prefer to open a corporate account outside Australia, with a bank we keep protocol with – Euros 870.00
7. If it is important to you that your name remains confidential, particularly when certain corporate records are accessible to the public, we shall be happy to act as Nominee Director and/or Shareholder. To ensure your assets are fully protected, the nominee will not be a bank signatory nor will he have an active role in daily corporate activities;
8. As well as our annual nominee director and shareholder fee of Euros 3,250.00, we shall collect a refundable deposit of Euros 2,000.00 from our client. This refundable deposit will be held in trust until the client no longer requires us to act as Company Secretary and Director. In the unfortunate event our clients misuse their Australian Company and flee the country, we (as Company Secretary and Director) will be left to face the Australian Government Authorities. In this instance, the client forfeits his refundable deposit and the funds will be used to cover future litigation expenses or liquidation costs incurred by our company.
9. Many of our clients wish to establish an Australian virtual office, comprising also email address, local telephone and fax number, having an Australian telephone number where all calls will be automatically diverted to your own line outside Australia, and faxes automatically delivered to your email account on PDF format on a daily basis, thus allowing you to look like having a physical presence in Australia.
Telephone line – Euros 980.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.0
Initial provision to cover call diverting – Euros 500.00
Fax line – Euros 980.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.0
Initial provision to cover fax re-forwarding – Euros 200.00
10. In accordance with Section 199 of the Australia Companies Act 2001, an Australian Company and the directors and managers thereof shall keep accounting and other records that will sufficiently explain the transactions and financial position of the company and enable true and fair profit and loss accounts and balance-sheets and any documents required to be attached thereto to be prepared from time to time, and shall cause those records to be kept in such manner as to enable them to be conveniently and properly audited. Many of our clients engage our Accounting Department to provide the following services:
- Prepare monthly management reports;
- Prepare annual accounts for submission to Australia Tax Authorities and ASIC, including submitting monthly GST/VAT returns;
- Coordinate the annual audit;
These costs include a) annual Government License fees b) Registered Business Office for 12 months c) Company Secretary fees for 12 months. In accordance with Section 142 of the Australian Companies Act 2001, a Company shall as from the date of its incorporation have a registered office in Australia, to which all official Government communications and notices may be addressed and which shall be open and accessible to the public for not less than 3 hours during ordinary business hours on each day, Saturdays, weekly and public holidays excepted. To comply with this statutory requirement, our Australian business office will be the registered office address for your Australian Company.
Thereafter, this address will be used to receive Government correspondence including a) Annual Tax Return b) Notice of changes in Australian Company Law c) Notice of liquidation of company d) notification of annual business license fees overdue. Please note, the Australian Company Registered Office address shall not be printed on our clients’ sales invoices, business cards or business websites, without the written consent of our Company. Our clients’ requirement to have an Australian business address is a separate service.
Just hope all above information has been clear; nevertheless, please contact us, should you have any further question.
OFFSHORE INCORPORATION SERVICES
COMPANY FORMATION & MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TAX PLANNING AND ASSET PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
PRIVATE & FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
PANAMANIAN LICENSED FINANCIAL CORPORATIONS
NEW ZEALAND OFFSHORE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL NOMINEE STRUCTURES
INCORPORATION IN EUROPE AND
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE CENTRES
WORLDWIDE FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICES FREE CONSULTANCY