ESTABLISHING A COMPANY IN SWEDEN
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Processing and Registration Fees – Euros 1,250.00
2013 annual maintenance and management fees – Euros 900.00/annual
Drafting of M&AA – Euros 150.00
Provision of Registered Office in Sweden, as legally required – Euros 750.00/annual
Provision to cover post charges for mail re-forwarding – Euros 200.00
Other filing and registration fees – Euros 350.00
Assistance to open corporate bank account in Sweden– Euros 850.00
Certified Statutory documents for bank account opening purposes – Euros 325.00
Translation of all statutory documents into English language, including certification – Euros 850.00 (optional)
DHL delivery of documents – Euros 90.00
(a) Appointment of Registered Auditor not included
(b) Provision for accountancy and audit services, as legally required – Euros 2,800.00/annual (depending on number of documents processed)
The Annual Fees are concerned with the following services:
Annual Statutory Fee, which includes:
- Local incorporation agent to provide you all services relating company matters (registered agent facilities);
- Filing statutory returns with official departments, required, to be the company active and alive;
- Liaison with the registered office and the registered agent in the jurisdiction of incorporation, attending to the payment of the Annual Government License Fees and other government fees;
Annual Compliance Fee, which includes:
- Attending to routine compliance matters (inclusive of periodic file reviews), reviewing official correspondence received and other routine matters incidental to good corporate governance;
- Processing and Return Filing with Internal revenue, Registrar of Companies, and other official departments
FULL SERVICED VIRTUAL OFFICE IN SWEDEN
Exclusive Fax number in Sweden – Euros 750.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.00
Provision to cover fax re-forwarding on a daily basis – Euros 200.00
Exclusive Telephone number in Sweden – Euros 750.00/annual
Set up fee – Euros 50.00
Initial provision to cover all calls diverted to your own line outside Sweden – Euros 500.00
BANKING IN SWEDEN
Some of the most recommended banks in Sweden:
ABN AMRO Sweden
Bankaktiebolaget JP Nordiska
Our Services before you deal directly with the bank by yourself:
Independent advice to help you to choose the right bank
Support regarding due diligence requirements
Assistance with filling in the required forms
Provision of properly legalized corporate documentation where applicable
Recommending you to the bank based on your individual profile and due diligence documentation
Representing you before the bank in the course of account opening
(a) If extra legalization and/or corporate documents are required by the bank, additional fees apply;
(b) Bank own account opening fees and costs (if any) will be charged from the first deposit to your account;
(c) Bank fees and costs are not included into our bank introduction fees.
(d) Any of the banks above always have their final word, after due diligence processed, by accepting you or not as their customers, depending on their on evaluation; however, you are always free to open your company’s bank account by yourself, with some other bank of your selection.
(1) The above description is not an offer or soliciting to provide financial services of any kind inclusive but not limited to buying any security or investment product or receiving an investment advice from us. Bank fees and account opening terms inclusive due diligence requirements are subject to change from time to time without notice;
(2) After the account has been opened you deal directly with the bank by yourself, entirely at your own risk and at your sole discretion; we may not be responsible for any changes in the legal or financial status, requirements, fees and commissions of the aforesaid Banks.
DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
We can either dispatch the documents to you by DHL or any other express courier, if a faster delivery service required.
HOW TO START INCORPORATION PROCESS
As to start the incorporation process, we only need an email from you, with your order, confirming the required optional services, if any. A Proforma invoice will then be delivered to you with our banking coordinates so that you may settle payment by swift wire bank transfer.
Full legal name, address and date of birth of the intended shareholder(s) and future managing director;
Intended name of company (Please provide two names, in order of preference.
Purpose of the company (description of the intended business);
If Individual – scanned copy of passport and utility bill as proof of address
At the Notary Deed, Original passport will be required
If Corporation – Scanned copies of:
Certificate of Incorporation
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Certificate of Good Standing or Incumbency, showing also names of Directors, Secretary and Registered Office
At the Notary Deed, Original or certified copies will be required
All above documents must be translated into the French language
To the Notary, all originals must be provided legalized and apostilled, including the translations.
TIME REQUIRED FOR INCORPORATION
Approximately, 2 weeks time.
Consulting, tax planning, company structuring
Providing legal seat and office facilities,
Bank account opening,
Providing legal representative,
VAT registration and accounting,
Notary public and international legalizations
Hope all above information meets your requirements and needs.
In case you may have any further matter or question to clarify, please don’t hesitate to contact us again, before taking your decision.